Medication Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder
Join us for Project ECHO® at Health Choice Integrated Care!
Northern Arizona’s own Mountain ECHO
Every first and third Monday of the month
12pm – 1pm
What is Mountain ECHO?
Mountain ECHO is a Project ECHO® tele-mentoring program where participants will:
- Engage in twice-monthly case-based clinical discussions focused on recovery through Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for individuals with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD)
- Gain knowledge in evidence-based practices regarding prescribing guidelines, medications, diversion and more
- Improve your confidence in utilizing MAT for OUD in your practice
- Get to know fellow healthcare professionals from behavioral health, primary care, and regional hospitals
- Share ideas and enhance overall collaboration efforts for OUD treatment in Northern Arizona
Mountain ECHO’s primary objective is to increase access to Medication Assisted Treatment in Northern Arizona by providing support through education and collaborative case consultations.
Who should attend?
- Primary Care and Behavioral Care Providers
- Social Workers
- Peer Support Specialists
- Care Managers
- Other healthcare professionals serving individuals with OUD
Meet Our Team
Sunshine Coffman, MAECHO Program Manager
Jennifer Pierce, BBAECHO Information Technology
Lauren Lauder, MSW, LISACSubject Matter Expert
Ryan Kivela, MAECHO Research Consultant