Health Choice Integrated Care offers our community the following resources and information in response to the recent Tenderfoot fire near Show Low, AZ in Navajo county.
- Our 24/7 Crisis Line is available at 877-756-4090. We are prepared to provide recent fire information and shelter resources. Mobile crisis services are also available and can be accessed through this number.
- Community Counseling Center and Little Colorado Behavioral Health Centers are providing support and wellness checks to members.
Community Counseling Center:
Holbrook Show Low Snowflake/Taylor
103 N. 1st Ave. 2500 E. Show Low Lake Rd., Bldg. A 423 South Main St.
Holbrook, AZ 86025 Show Low, AZ 85901 Snowflake, AZ 85937
928-524-6126 928-537-2951 928-536-6869
Little Colorado Behavioral Health Centers:
Springerville St. Johns
50 N. Hopi Dr. 470 W. Cleveland
Springerville, AZ 859328 St. Johns, AZ 85936
Updates on Cedar Creek Fire near Show Low in Navajo County
Most recent information on Cedar Creek Fire:
Red Cross Shelter and Response:
- Snowflake High School, 190 S. 2nd West, Snowflake, AZ
- Round Valley Middle School, 126 W. 2nd St., Eagar, AZ
- Cibeque Elementary School, 101 Main St., Cibeque, AZ
Animal Shelter: The Arizona Humane Association continues to provide shelter support for evacuated pets in Snowflake. While the Round Valley Animal Control is supporting pet needs as needed for the Eager shelter.
Should you need to refill your prescription and you are evacuated to an area with the same pharmacy please get your prescription filled there as the pharmacy will be able to transfer the medication through the computer. If you are evacuated to an area without chain pharmacies (i.e. Safeway, Walgreens, CVS and etc.) you may need a new prescription called into one of the local pharmacies in the area.
If you there are any problems with receiving a refill please have the pharmacy call the following:
- HCIC Pharmacy Hotline: 1-877-923-1400 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5p.m.)
- Envision Pharmacy: 1-800-361-4542 (24 hours/ 7 days a week)
- Important papers
- Prescription Glasses/dentures
- Personal hygiene items
- Additional clothing
- Sleeping bags, blankets, pillow
- Baby food, bottles, diapers, change of clothes
- Checkbook, credit cards/cash
- Driver’s License
- Pets, bowls, leash or carrier, recent photo
- Turn off gas and electric, or
- Unplug or turn off all appliances (except fridge and freezer)
- Lock doors and windows
- Tie a white towel or large white cloth on front door
- Close drapes and blinds
- Secure outdoor possessions
- Secure/hide other valuables