HCIC’s Crisis Help Hotline Information
We are here to help.
For life-threatening emergencies, please dial 911.
If you or a loved one is experiencing a mental health crisis, call HCIC’s Crisis Line at 1-877-756-4090.
For hearing impaired, please use the Arizona Relay Service at 711 or (800) 367-8939, or find internet assistance at http://www.azrelay.org/.
Emergency services never require prior authorization.
How to Tell the Signs of Distress
Signs of distress may include any of the following physical and emotional reactions:
- Sleeping too much or too little
- Stomachaches or headaches
- Anger, feeling edgy or lashing out at others
- Overwhelming sadness
- Worrying a lot of the time; feeling guilty but not sure why
- Feeling like you have to keep busy
- Lack of energy or always feeling tired
- Drinking alcohol, smoking or using tobacco more than usual; using illegal drugs
- Eating too much or too little
- Not connecting with others
- Feeling like you won’t ever be happy again
- Rejecting help
HCIC’s distress hotline: 1-877-756-4090